Drained
wah.. sijia. u sound busier than me!! haiz.. very drained today so tired.. lessons from 8 to 4pm straight with a presentation in between which I stayed up late aft band prac yesterday to go over. den after that I got UROPS and the russian left the lab to me to do the synthesis myself haiz.. den got tuition... teaching functions and permutation but cant really tink with such a tired brain... think i'm a bad tutor today. and my hands smells of some pyridine compound which I was synthesizing.
next week is mid term break. but seriously wun be relaxing too much cos i'll be going back sch for UROPS (again) and band prac... sigh...
hmm okiez... at least I muz say this birthday I'll be getting lots of unsusual prez hehe.. like the snow wolf lake ticket and I've a KORG tuner-cum-metronome from my band frenz hahah.. eh xinhui, are we meeting for dinner?? the rest of the jiemeiz??? hmm quite lost leh, enlighten me pls..
sijia, u can do it. but pls take care of urself. i wan to think positively oso.... cant wait for UROPS to end actually.. draining my energy, soul and time.
sigh tml got geog fieldtrip. THink i gotta sleep early. i miss my bed.
next week is mid term break. but seriously wun be relaxing too much cos i'll be going back sch for UROPS (again) and band prac... sigh...
hmm okiez... at least I muz say this birthday I'll be getting lots of unsusual prez hehe.. like the snow wolf lake ticket and I've a KORG tuner-cum-metronome from my band frenz hahah.. eh xinhui, are we meeting for dinner?? the rest of the jiemeiz??? hmm quite lost leh, enlighten me pls..
sijia, u can do it. but pls take care of urself. i wan to think positively oso.... cant wait for UROPS to end actually.. draining my energy, soul and time.
sigh tml got geog fieldtrip. THink i gotta sleep early. i miss my bed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home