Wednesday, September 07, 2005

plans plans plans

Hi guys...

Sorry... been weighed down with work.. cuz both my ccas restructuring.. 1 setting direction and throwing out events to be organized... alot of paperwork there as well... plus band also having events coming up - n some parties havent been v cooperative... make my job v difficult... n agm report to compile within e week, plus e weekly alerts... working papers for i dunoe which cca... project deadlines/presentations, lastly my school work.. Last night stay over in school to clear also can't finish everything.

Luckily for me, I have you guys to chill w me this sat. =) I'm just going to enjoy Saturday..
Think Shan is busy too... so i checked out the prices... haha sorry ar... I'm seriously not kbox queen... usually people ask me to go then i'll just go and 4get how much I pay or which one is better.

But kbox rates are like $15+++ for 2pm to 7pm.
Partyworld is room rate.. assuming about 6 of us... then it's a group charge of $38+ for 2pm to 6pm. So I suggest we meet about 1.45pm at Chinatown MRT... then we'll go cha2ren2.
*(Actually around there there's this $10 ktv place... need to double check) So yeah... at 6pm we can have dinner at China town - Wei Ting can join us then. =) Then aft that, slowly stroll to school for maf k? Does that sound ok?

I don't know if the website will cheat me... I'll check with Huishan when I can get hold of her over the phone... My frenz aka kbox queens are all loaded w work... I think it's hard to get them to talk about anything besides deadlines & lousy groupmates...

Get back to you asap. But tboon that's the tentative time line. Prob won't touch morning le. =)
I'll sms you guys individually or call you up kies.. take care till then.

Sigh I really really miss all of you now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home