Monday, October 31, 2005

mutter mutter

I'm back!

It's Monday morning.. was a yawn.. yawn nice morning till I emerged from the MRT station... and found it pouring.
Now i'm shivering in the SR... I hope e rain stops cuz I want to go swimming!

Projects v stressful so far.. yest really cracking my brain over some problem i need to solve... so much so I started a conversation about new world orders, culling ducks and avoiding hurricanes w Nat --> a friend from Tumkur... I think siao le... =P but this week is shiong proj week.. esp since it's e hols.

Currently learning how to bid in auctions.. but i wonder when i'll ever hav the spare cash to join this rich man's game of art auctioning. grin i'd rather buy a whole new wardrobe of dresses, new lappie.. etcetc =P It doesn't help me for course bidding leh... arrr

heh everybody's so down still... e term's almost through... =)

haa and my friend is dozing off at e other corner of class... such is e life of students

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home