re: many thoughts
mm I suggested this blog cuz I felt like I wanted some kind of bridge between all of us. Cuz of our lifestyles.. we've always been so caught up with everything we hardly find time to let each other know how we're doing.
Perhaps it's me.. but i felt like I wanted to let jiemeiz know how i'm doing outside our monthly one-day outings where we only see how each person is coping like physically. It's like.. we're jiemeiz but we hardly share.. dont you think?
Wanted to reply your entry some time back. but have been too busy. But here I am. =) With my prof taking the day off for i forgot what function.. I'm at home trying to study for my exam on sat. haha in vain la.. cuz got to fire fight for some big event that threatens to flop thanks to e school SOP. To hell w SOPs... bleah..
Right.. so recalling what you wrote about.. mm re Bali bombings.. all that is v upsetting. but it's threatening to numb me already. How many similar bombings have we heard about.. To those who are personally involved.. prob feels like the world is really unfair.. All things boil down to chance.. but why them right.. Life is such though.. Random.. Arbitrary.. mm jus lik mixed strategy in Game theory..
To Singaporeans who read abt it.. and watch it on the news.. perhaps take a min to wonder.. what are these people doing wasting their time to make a lousy statement.. bleah. Start bucking up, learn more, work harder, earn more money ya.. sighz.. it's hard to understand people outside our societal context. Their priorities are so different from our own.. it's hard to gauge who's on the right track..
Jr Bush prob sweating..
XH. Recently I took my cousins to this exhibition.. where they were giving away pamphlets warning elderly to be careful of swindlers. (anyway I believe in Karma - Being bad will go full circle. Same for good.) mm Guess it was a close shave for your grandma (Did i remember right?) .. e good thing that comes out of it is that she'll be alot more careful and vigilant the nxt time round isnt it? =)
heh okie... i remember there's another point.. but slipped my mind.. twin is bored so i gotta talk to her. grin. life is bad aft 2 mid terms in a day. Mine was good. with no school tdy. =p but tuition later.
come back and talk to you guys soon. heh And for outing.. mm I marked the day for you guys le. =) Die die will pia projects before 14th oct so that I can go out and have REAL fun on the 15th.
Perhaps it's me.. but i felt like I wanted to let jiemeiz know how i'm doing outside our monthly one-day outings where we only see how each person is coping like physically. It's like.. we're jiemeiz but we hardly share.. dont you think?
Wanted to reply your entry some time back. but have been too busy. But here I am. =) With my prof taking the day off for i forgot what function.. I'm at home trying to study for my exam on sat. haha in vain la.. cuz got to fire fight for some big event that threatens to flop thanks to e school SOP. To hell w SOPs... bleah..
Right.. so recalling what you wrote about.. mm re Bali bombings.. all that is v upsetting. but it's threatening to numb me already. How many similar bombings have we heard about.. To those who are personally involved.. prob feels like the world is really unfair.. All things boil down to chance.. but why them right.. Life is such though.. Random.. Arbitrary.. mm jus lik mixed strategy in Game theory..
To Singaporeans who read abt it.. and watch it on the news.. perhaps take a min to wonder.. what are these people doing wasting their time to make a lousy statement.. bleah. Start bucking up, learn more, work harder, earn more money ya.. sighz.. it's hard to understand people outside our societal context. Their priorities are so different from our own.. it's hard to gauge who's on the right track..
Jr Bush prob sweating..
XH. Recently I took my cousins to this exhibition.. where they were giving away pamphlets warning elderly to be careful of swindlers. (anyway I believe in Karma - Being bad will go full circle. Same for good.) mm Guess it was a close shave for your grandma (Did i remember right?) .. e good thing that comes out of it is that she'll be alot more careful and vigilant the nxt time round isnt it? =)
heh okie... i remember there's another point.. but slipped my mind.. twin is bored so i gotta talk to her. grin. life is bad aft 2 mid terms in a day. Mine was good. with no school tdy. =p but tuition later.
come back and talk to you guys soon. heh And for outing.. mm I marked the day for you guys le. =) Die die will pia projects before 14th oct so that I can go out and have REAL fun on the 15th.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home