words
thanx all..
After wk 9 it should be ok.. as in event will be over.. we'll juz have a teary post mortem.
I am just questioning my efficiency and effectiveness mostly.. But will be fine la.. Dunoe why recently so many bombs around.. keep landing in my lap. I sometimes wonder how to cope with those.. but they probably help me grow as a person.
Vern you really really cant make it for outing? Havent seen you for ages... or heard from you for that matter...
well k.. potentially smu band is having bbq on sat - as in Im supposed to organised together with my HR team. But... I will go for outing. Yep.. prob prepare food then siam =) cya guys..
tboon.. chances are you'll find me in school any day you drop by.
After wk 9 it should be ok.. as in event will be over.. we'll juz have a teary post mortem.
I am just questioning my efficiency and effectiveness mostly.. But will be fine la.. Dunoe why recently so many bombs around.. keep landing in my lap. I sometimes wonder how to cope with those.. but they probably help me grow as a person.
Vern you really really cant make it for outing? Havent seen you for ages... or heard from you for that matter...
well k.. potentially smu band is having bbq on sat - as in Im supposed to organised together with my HR team. But... I will go for outing. Yep.. prob prepare food then siam =) cya guys..
tboon.. chances are you'll find me in school any day you drop by.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home