#3
ECON103A - International Economics
Prof is covering the last of what he meant to finish by today (only 1 hr out of 3 has passed); which is a course overview... I think it's time to religiously study the Economist. Cuz then I can clock max participation. IF I don't, I'll definitely fall asleep......... he's droning....
I want to be a good gal, but I'm a lil distracted by the huge marlboro packet peeking out of his shirt pocket... I've never seen Profs being open about smoking. But I guess it's cuz he's a visiting prof.
Why smoke.................................... :(
Shermz is going to be a good girl......... sweet & all...........
*hypnotizes myself* good gal good gal good gal.........................................
Time to flip back to read up on details of e DOHA round in HK
Prof is covering the last of what he meant to finish by today (only 1 hr out of 3 has passed); which is a course overview... I think it's time to religiously study the Economist. Cuz then I can clock max participation. IF I don't, I'll definitely fall asleep......... he's droning....
I want to be a good gal, but I'm a lil distracted by the huge marlboro packet peeking out of his shirt pocket... I've never seen Profs being open about smoking. But I guess it's cuz he's a visiting prof.
Why smoke.................................... :(
Shermz is going to be a good girl......... sweet & all...........
*hypnotizes myself* good gal good gal good gal.........................................
Time to flip back to read up on details of e DOHA round in HK

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home