Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Congratulations are due...

Firstly, Congrats, sis.
I am happy for you.
Really.

*Talk more over drinks one evening next week k? Maybe some pub or sth.. That's if you have time for me la. Yepz I'm starting to feel like I need a bit of alcohol.

Dear all,

MIA-ed for awhile... cuz this is week 7 in SMU...
Been settling agreements with sponsors and invites and stuff for e band concert... I think preparing for a concert is like preparing for a wedding... venue, admin prog, guest lists and financing it... I think it's too troublesome. boo
PH also busy.... but we're all too busy w our other portfolios to bother w it... sigh it's bad la...

Week 7 is also e Hell Week of midterms... I had 3 on Monday; 1 more on either tomorrow or Sat (if prof approves of my application for postponement... and 1 more next Sat. Yawn... assignments and presentations aplenty... tired le...

But then again... everybody's going thru this.. so I shall shut up.

Anw, for e NUS gals... prob your shiong week is coming up... either exam b4 break or aft break ya... jiayou... see you on 25th...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home