Thursday, February 23, 2006

replies

ok. So we stick e Week as 13th to 19th March..
I typically have tuition on Mon/Thur and band on Fri. So I'll be free on 14th (tue) & 15th (wed) for movies in the evening. And 18th before 4.30pm... i.e. either some outdoor activity (swim/sauna? =P) or 19th.

Summary of choices
1. 14th (tue) evening - Dinner & Movie
2. 15th (wed) evening - Dinner & Movie
3. 18th (sat) afternoon - Lunch/Activity (outdoors/indoors? - recently abit gian to ktv/themepark @ Downtown East/ cycle/ swim)
4. 19th (sun) anytime - quite flexi cuz I think some of you cant make it for certain times...

*Pls eliminate numbers for subsequent posts. =)

sigh.. yeah... concert's on 10th March. Playing Pirates of e Caribbean, Festival in Russia, Golden Jubilee, Big Band Signatures, Moorside March, Rondo for Solo Clarinet/Wind band, Wizard of OZ & Saturday Night Fever.
$15/- per tix... Slightly on e Ex side...
Sponsors throwing in vouchers for 1 for 1 meals at Cafe211 (Holland V rooftop cafe), Mr Bean's tau huey jui and biscuit)

No obligations to go la ppl... I dont want you all to be bored at the concert. (though this time repertoire is qte ok) so... up to you guys la... if u're coming... den let me know n i'll get tix. thx =)

Vern> think Des will ask you... & anw... Wed free for lunch? 1 Mar. I'm free between 12pm and 7pm but in between I need to do research for the RA proj... (If i get the job) sms a reply la

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home