I'm back.
My exams start tmr and prob end b4 u gals start.
Not v prepared.
But doesn't matter. Cuz I never was ever prepared for any paper... mayb cept Lit.
dears... study hard, hang in there k.
I don't have to say too much... cuz u gals are more disciplined and way more motivated than I usually am. hehe maybe cept Wei Ting. But wt is motivated by the "i dont wan to do badly" factor... this can be quite a strong motivation. You gals will all do fine de. =) lookin forward to our outing post exams.
This period of time has been kinda weird for me. Maybe weirdly familiar. As with all pre-exams... More moods... more people suffer from e effects of my moods. Watching ppl upset from my being upset makes me more upset. haha what a cycle. But it's almost over I guess... watch my msn culling duckies u kno le.. huishan... dun overkill ar.
Tboon... tell us abt e lkc sb interview soon k.
Weiping... hehe u're always dropping me msgs and smses to make sure i'm still alive. grin Thanx. Very much appreciated. =)
Vern... my exams are almost over. U still owe me a drinking session I believe. No excuses since u've been drinking so much lately anw.
Take care all.
Yeah i know... i think my standard of writing has deteriorated much since the entry into S M U. Prob cuz of all e mathy and not as essay-ish stuff i've been taking up. boo. math is EVIL.
Not v prepared.
But doesn't matter. Cuz I never was ever prepared for any paper... mayb cept Lit.
dears... study hard, hang in there k.
I don't have to say too much... cuz u gals are more disciplined and way more motivated than I usually am. hehe maybe cept Wei Ting. But wt is motivated by the "i dont wan to do badly" factor... this can be quite a strong motivation. You gals will all do fine de. =) lookin forward to our outing post exams.
This period of time has been kinda weird for me. Maybe weirdly familiar. As with all pre-exams... More moods... more people suffer from e effects of my moods. Watching ppl upset from my being upset makes me more upset. haha what a cycle. But it's almost over I guess... watch my msn culling duckies u kno le.. huishan... dun overkill ar.
Tboon... tell us abt e lkc sb interview soon k.
Weiping... hehe u're always dropping me msgs and smses to make sure i'm still alive. grin Thanx. Very much appreciated. =)
Vern... my exams are almost over. U still owe me a drinking session I believe. No excuses since u've been drinking so much lately anw.
Take care all.
Yeah i know... i think my standard of writing has deteriorated much since the entry into S M U. Prob cuz of all e mathy and not as essay-ish stuff i've been taking up. boo. math is EVIL.

2 Comments:
haha...i kinda agree tat math is evil too:P though i tink wt will be defend her case strongly against tat:P but anyway, ur writing skills r still v zai3, so dun worry:) haha...me even worse...haha...still wanna learn so many languages somemore...haha...good luck, k? i'm v sure u'll do well too:)
maths is NOT evil! haha.
sj: i'm really not motivated. haha. cos sometimes there is really no point putting in so much effort. sometimes i'll ask myself, why do u study so hard. what do u get in the end.
i guess i dun have any ans for thos q. hehe. but i'll study!
Post a Comment
<< Home