Post #366
Happy Belated Birthday Shan!
Bon Voyage 2 Vernon. Go UK le still muz blog. BOO!
Woo! We had e same number of posts as the number of days in a year!
hmm Dears. I can't make it on the 8th. Very very sorry. But I'm fine w an extremely late celebration. I've decided to make 7th Oct evening free so that I can go support Huishan at her concert. =)
14th or 15th.. ach all Sat/Sun (22nd only from 2+pm onwards)
Wishlist
1. Watch? Bag that can hold many things n bring to sch?
2. IPOD/ creative's mp3 player
3. Vouchers (I don't know where. mayb topshop/ sigh I really cant think where...)
4. Ang pao
(Most practical cuz I also duno what I want yet. But it'll be v fun to go shopping for shoes, bags, swim suits etc w cash @ last)
Sigh.. the thing is. I usually like to shop for my own stuff... that's why I'm having some difficulty..
As for activity.. I think I'd just want to spend quality time w u guys.. Choose sth w more interaction ba =) I don't want to play badminton!!! ahhaha
Thanks guys..
Bon Voyage 2 Vernon. Go UK le still muz blog. BOO!
Woo! We had e same number of posts as the number of days in a year!
hmm Dears. I can't make it on the 8th. Very very sorry. But I'm fine w an extremely late celebration. I've decided to make 7th Oct evening free so that I can go support Huishan at her concert. =)
14th or 15th.. ach all Sat/Sun (22nd only from 2+pm onwards)
Wishlist
1. Watch? Bag that can hold many things n bring to sch?
2. IPOD/ creative's mp3 player
3. Vouchers (I don't know where. mayb topshop/ sigh I really cant think where...)
4. Ang pao
(Most practical cuz I also duno what I want yet. But it'll be v fun to go shopping for shoes, bags, swim suits etc w cash @ last)
Sigh.. the thing is. I usually like to shop for my own stuff... that's why I'm having some difficulty..
As for activity.. I think I'd just want to spend quality time w u guys.. Choose sth w more interaction ba =) I don't want to play badminton!!! ahhaha
Thanks guys..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home