Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Post #382

Hi dears... Been some time since my last post. Think I didn't forget to sms thanks to all of you though. =) Yeah. reiterated: thanks lots for my bday celebration. hehe

anw... update u guys a lil... I was planning to back out for e taiwan trip... cuz of certain changes in my scholarship plan. They let known to us recently that the money from scholarship has to go to fees.. meaning my dad's cpf (frozen money) will just be deprived of about 6500 bucks less... and I don't really get much. My exchange is going to require much more than 3500 bucks... so i really need to rely on my savings and still get a loan on top of it... i.e. my financial situation is qte jialat jialat... but aft not getting thru to e agency & shan’s “go la.. else nobody go theme park w me..” heh.. guess juz gotta make e most of e trip. =) & thankx shan for helping me get job lobangs.. =)

sigh... on a lighter note... Had marketing quiz.. e prof is a joker. I studied like 9 chapters of things to do 25 mcq questions worth 15% of my grade.

On Tuesday, we had the quiz. First he gave out e OAS and said "Start." Then we all suddenly realise he printed e questions on e back of the OAS. like... waaa... okie. then we checked. 25 questions. 4 pages = all squished into the 1 side of OAS. That's NOT e ultimate. What happened next was that we all stared at e questions.. and someone raised her hands.

"Prof... I think all your answers are underlined."

I swear his jaw dropped... Then he checked. Then he said "sorry sorry. I'll collect e papers back. we'll do e quiz on Thursday. But then I didn't prepare any class tdy.. .so we'll have class nxt tue kk?..." We sighed and resigned ourselves to another 2 rotten days of studying till e nxt quiz time...

This time.. he walked into class and said "Hi guys. Decided to make things more interesting. and prevent people from stalling for time. =) Today, I'll give out e quiz... we'll look at it at e same time... The 1st 5 people to hand in before 15 min is up will get 1 bonus point. "

We stared at each other and wondered what this prof is thinking... but yeah. my group bagged e bonus points. hehe =P Still didn't do v well for quiz. but wth =P

hope everybody's well & happy. I'm not qte happy w a stack of readings on solow's growth model. But I'm half comforted by e fact vernon will read it too soon. hohoho =)

2 Comments:

Blogger Shanz said...

ur prof damn funny :P hehehe...

mug on... cos all of us are working hard..

11:09 PM  
Blogger blue blue skies...way up high said...

wah, din know tat u had so much problems with ur exchange thingy..now feel a bit guilty for asking u to go for taiwan trip lehz..but i'm sure u'll be able to earn back the money soon:)n i tink this will be a once-in-a-lifetime trip! b4 we all graduate n start working...haha...yupz..let's all jiayou tog!we can all do it:)

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home