JB
Heyzz! Thought I'd update since I'm free now. =)
Frankly, I can't really remember my way around Malaysia, JB. haha Thank goodness everything turned out fine and the weather was relatively cooperative & that we were all prepared. grin It was only after we reached SG grounds that I heaved a sigh of relief. hehe
Movies were quite a good mix. & Food was relatively good. Considering the fare we had, probably won't get such a price in Singapore. hehe Crayfish! Yum~
Okie. Shan't say more cuz you gals will probably put the photos up soon =)
Till then!!
Frankly, I can't really remember my way around Malaysia, JB. haha Thank goodness everything turned out fine and the weather was relatively cooperative & that we were all prepared. grin It was only after we reached SG grounds that I heaved a sigh of relief. hehe
Movies were quite a good mix. & Food was relatively good. Considering the fare we had, probably won't get such a price in Singapore. hehe Crayfish! Yum~
Okie. Shan't say more cuz you gals will probably put the photos up soon =)
Till then!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home