Sunday, August 04, 2013

4 years on...

Today is a big day.

More than a year after I accidentally killed my laptop screen by dropping it on the marble flooring at home, I finally have it plugged into a screen again. And this is a big deal because during the entire period... I stopped blogging entirely and relied on mobile social networking instead.

So the purpose of putting in this post... is to sneakily find out who has this on their email alerts. :)

4 years after the last post... we have many updates. Among us, some of us got married, one has become a mum, and we've all got our careers. College days seem so long ago. Yet, as I reminisce on those days that had us struggling over block tests, friends, relationships, competitions and making sense + finding meaning in our everyday lives, it seems that those memories are more vivid than current preoccupations (like the target sales and profit levels...)

All right. Back to that...
And let's see who actually sees this update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home