Thursday, January 12, 2006

ethics

Ok yeah. I’m sick. But today not puking le… just having a lousy queasy feeling that doesn’t form enough excuse for pon-ing class… Sad. I’m also a slacker ma… I also like to pon as much as I can… but I think what Vernon was naggin about is e band prac I went for despite fever – haha My fever went down… that’s why I went. And then it came back in full force post prac. I cant help it……………………………… Sigh.

Eh I don’t mind meeting during CNY. I’m not sure how many days holz we’re getting though… I think should include Wednesday. Cuz my slack prof says “week 5 cny break”
Er… I’ll check my other class… Ok… no.. it’s until Tue only… i.e. 31st Jan. It’s juz my other prof who’s too slack and decided that since Mon no class, Wed also sldn’t have cuz then he’d hav to hav make up class for Monday group. Which is UNFAIR – and potentially unethical. Erm…. I duno how 2 argue e case for him. But It’s ok… better to have no morning class. I’d be happier =)

Yep yep… I’m trying to be a good student and participate in ethics discussion. Which resembles GP class. They are debating whether it’s ethical to be publishing someone else’s diary that they found outside a Mac, I’m wondering… is it even ethical to be reading a diary you’ve found… so weird. Like nobody has any qualms on reading another’s diary… mm

Jialat. My tummy’s acting up… along with my head. Shall stop blogging le.

p/s. that was yest's entry that I couldn't post.

Today I have an enquiry. I'm free on Chu 2 aftnoon... chu3 abit more complicated. tell me wat r ur plans ba.

Also, Vernon are u having a mass gathering for all ur frenz on ur 21st or separate functions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home