thinking
So 19th it shall be? Meet up for a while in e evening. Should be fine w all of u? Pls confirm.
Yawn... waiting for e 22 pages to get printed. then i can go to school...
Very tired... these days keep trying to slp at 4am and wake up at lik 6+am... Don't know why always got test... assignment and what nots... esp when it's recess week. But it's over. Hopefully tonight I get to slp... Anyone know anything about OTCs or has good finance or info websites to recommend? I need these for my RA Proj... =)
Dears... would like your advice...
Should I take on impt exco role nxt sem...
Yawn... waiting for e 22 pages to get printed. then i can go to school...
Very tired... these days keep trying to slp at 4am and wake up at lik 6+am... Don't know why always got test... assignment and what nots... esp when it's recess week. But it's over. Hopefully tonight I get to slp... Anyone know anything about OTCs or has good finance or info websites to recommend? I need these for my RA Proj... =)
Dears... would like your advice...
Should I take on impt exco role nxt sem...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home