tagged?
heh...wat's the meaning of tagged ah? haha...i really dunno lehz...bet wp is gonna say tat i'm slow again...blehz...i'm already much faster than before already lehz! haha...at least in my own opinion:P hmmm...but i guess it's abt filling in the blanks to open-ended questions? haha...dunno lehz...correct me if i'm grossly mistaken:P
I AM: a timid person, despite all my bravado n crazy ideas...
I WANT: to travel all around the world, to places not disturbed by hordes of tourists (eg nepal n north korea)
I WISH: to be able to speak at least 5 languages n to be happy:) n 4 my frens to be happy 2:)
I HATE: pple who jump queue, pple who blow smoke into my face, NATA pple (no action, talk only), n esp pple who pang seh me at the very last minute
I MISS: the innocence of childhood
I FEAR: anything that flies n has 6 or more legs, having to do a public speech, being embarrased
I HEAR: the sound of the wind n the voices of nature
I WONDER: too much...abt whether there is a parallel universe somewhere out there
I REGRET: a lot of things that i have said n done w/o thinking through the consequences
I AM NOT: as perfect as i would like to be
I DANCE: badly, w/o any sense of coordination
I SING: badly too...sobz...
I CRY: over silly stuff, like touching movies n silly idol dramas but seldom over what really makes me sad->too overwhelmed to cry, usually
I AM NOT ALWAYS: happy n optimistic
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: nothing much, unless u count jigsaw puzzles n lego
I WRITE: better than i speak, abt stuff that pple dun understand(like now) or stuff that pple dun expect from me (but is wat i really think -> juz that i dunno how to say it)
I CONFUSE: myself n pple around me often(esp when i speak)
I NEED: to be more confident n independent
I SHOULD: be more organised in my life
I START: loads of crazy stuff tat i wanna do which are seldom rational
I FINISH: the crazy stuff that i started(usually)
I LOVE: my frens n family:)
I REMEMBER: sad memories more than happy ones
memories are nothing but figments of the past that one refuses to let go off - unknown
the hardest thing in life is to really let go of the past n move on with life - unknown
heh...quite interesting lehz... have a go at it when u all have the time too:)
I AM: a timid person, despite all my bravado n crazy ideas...
I WANT: to travel all around the world, to places not disturbed by hordes of tourists (eg nepal n north korea)
I WISH: to be able to speak at least 5 languages n to be happy:) n 4 my frens to be happy 2:)
I HATE: pple who jump queue, pple who blow smoke into my face, NATA pple (no action, talk only), n esp pple who pang seh me at the very last minute
I MISS: the innocence of childhood
I FEAR: anything that flies n has 6 or more legs, having to do a public speech, being embarrased
I HEAR: the sound of the wind n the voices of nature
I WONDER: too much...abt whether there is a parallel universe somewhere out there
I REGRET: a lot of things that i have said n done w/o thinking through the consequences
I AM NOT: as perfect as i would like to be
I DANCE: badly, w/o any sense of coordination
I SING: badly too...sobz...
I CRY: over silly stuff, like touching movies n silly idol dramas but seldom over what really makes me sad->too overwhelmed to cry, usually
I AM NOT ALWAYS: happy n optimistic
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: nothing much, unless u count jigsaw puzzles n lego
I WRITE: better than i speak, abt stuff that pple dun understand(like now) or stuff that pple dun expect from me (but is wat i really think -> juz that i dunno how to say it)
I CONFUSE: myself n pple around me often(esp when i speak)
I NEED: to be more confident n independent
I SHOULD: be more organised in my life
I START: loads of crazy stuff tat i wanna do which are seldom rational
I FINISH: the crazy stuff that i started(usually)
I LOVE: my frens n family:)
I REMEMBER: sad memories more than happy ones
memories are nothing but figments of the past that one refuses to let go off - unknown
the hardest thing in life is to really let go of the past n move on with life - unknown
heh...quite interesting lehz... have a go at it when u all have the time too:)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home