dec outing
Hi all. Is it possible to have our dec outing on 6 dec? I propose stayover at someone's house and play cards till dawn! It's been awhile since I last played cards! Feel so deprived!
Anyway tb, are we really going to your house for dinner? I think it might be too troublesome for your mum to prepare so much food and still must wash so many dishes. Perhaps it would be better if we eat outside then cut cake at your house k. We shall have 2 cakes k, then no need share. haha.
Xinhui, the webby for the cake shop is
http://www.roomfordessert.com.sg/index.htm
Anyway tb, are we really going to your house for dinner? I think it might be too troublesome for your mum to prepare so much food and still must wash so many dishes. Perhaps it would be better if we eat outside then cut cake at your house k. We shall have 2 cakes k, then no need share. haha.
Xinhui, the webby for the cake shop is
http://www.roomfordessert.com.sg/index.htm

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home