Embracing 2007!
Dearest Jiemeis, as the year 2006 concludes itself in the next 24 hours, I'll take this chance to reflect on the things that has happened within our small little clique =)
The monthly gatherings have always been something I look forward to, because it is getting harder and harder for everyone to meet up as our schedules are getting increasingly packed. I myself is guilty of missing some outings! hee. But thanks to each and everyone of you for putting in the time and effort to contact everyone and make plans for the gatherings. Esp so on the birthday months, where extra effort is put in to buy presents and plan sth for the celebration. Thanks for the present on my 21st! Anyway, it doesnt matter if we meet up for an hour, or for a whole day; doesnt matter if we pack our gathering with activities, or we jus sit around and do nothing; cuz what matters is that we get that chance to meet up and catch up with one another, to re-affirm our friendship and to know that each of us is still coping in life and surviving. No one is forgotten =)
And 2006 is probably a special year for all of us! Cuz all of us turned 21! A turning point in life to many, where you enter adulthood and start to handle more responsibilities in life. Well at least that;s how i feel about myself. Ha..And of cuz..if I dun remember wrongly..our dear SJ and Tboon got hitched this year...haa..and of cuz...me and Xinhui leaving overseas! there's jus so many good things that happened this year that we have to pay tribute to...and of cuz there are bad things, but they aint worth remembering..haa..
I cant remember what new year resolutions I made in 2005..but for the following year, I hope everyone has a healthy year ahead! and Myself, SJ, and Xinhui will have a great study time overseas...and for the rest, cont to excel in your school work! And for those who have a love life, to have a great time and for singletons lik myself, to fall in love! hahaz
Take care everyone, Keep in touch and Have a Happy Merry New Year!
The monthly gatherings have always been something I look forward to, because it is getting harder and harder for everyone to meet up as our schedules are getting increasingly packed. I myself is guilty of missing some outings! hee. But thanks to each and everyone of you for putting in the time and effort to contact everyone and make plans for the gatherings. Esp so on the birthday months, where extra effort is put in to buy presents and plan sth for the celebration. Thanks for the present on my 21st! Anyway, it doesnt matter if we meet up for an hour, or for a whole day; doesnt matter if we pack our gathering with activities, or we jus sit around and do nothing; cuz what matters is that we get that chance to meet up and catch up with one another, to re-affirm our friendship and to know that each of us is still coping in life and surviving. No one is forgotten =)
And 2006 is probably a special year for all of us! Cuz all of us turned 21! A turning point in life to many, where you enter adulthood and start to handle more responsibilities in life. Well at least that;s how i feel about myself. Ha..And of cuz..if I dun remember wrongly..our dear SJ and Tboon got hitched this year...haa..and of cuz...me and Xinhui leaving overseas! there's jus so many good things that happened this year that we have to pay tribute to...and of cuz there are bad things, but they aint worth remembering..haa..
I cant remember what new year resolutions I made in 2005..but for the following year, I hope everyone has a healthy year ahead! and Myself, SJ, and Xinhui will have a great study time overseas...and for the rest, cont to excel in your school work! And for those who have a love life, to have a great time and for singletons lik myself, to fall in love! hahaz
Take care everyone, Keep in touch and Have a Happy Merry New Year!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home