I wish...
Erm decorative items... hmmm. Maybe bookmark will do. Haha. At least it's useful =)
I'm watching tennis now. Federer is playing in Miami, how I wish I can be there right now! Hopefully in nov2008, I can go to China and watch the Shanghai Masters Cup! I wanna go overseas in July, but doubt I can. My friend and her sis will be going to hk, if I go, I'll be xtra. So sad... Jiemeis when can we go overseas tog?
I'm watching tennis now. Federer is playing in Miami, how I wish I can be there right now! Hopefully in nov2008, I can go to China and watch the Shanghai Masters Cup! I wanna go overseas in July, but doubt I can. My friend and her sis will be going to hk, if I go, I'll be xtra. So sad... Jiemeis when can we go overseas tog?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home