Friday, February 02, 2007

Long time no post!

Read xinhui's blog a few days ago. Sorry for not sending u off!! Hopefully next time we all can go overseas together, then no need to send anyone off =) I guess going for SEP is really going to be an enlightening experience for xinhui. I yearn to go overseas too, but nvr had the courage tt you did. When I finally wanted to go, it was already the end of my year2 sem2. It's too late for regrets, so next time I should just grab any opportunity tt I have. I used to consider going overseas for masters, and I would dream of what life was going to be like. But now tt I think of it, I'm not really tt keen in maths, as in keen enough to pursue a masters. Like my fren said, "you are not tt smart".

Growing up is not an easy process. There are lots of lessons to learn and we can become more mature along the way. I used to wonder why I'm growing up at a slower pace than others, now I think it's prob cos i refuse to accept changes. I certainly hope that I will become wiser as I get older.

I failed my tkd test again. I'll be going for the 4th time in April. Somehow, I just don't seem to have any luck. In order to comfort myself, I can only say, "Unable to face up to failure is worst than Failure itself". Huishan, I really 'pei fu' you for taking the driving test 4 times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home