Monday, April 07, 2008

Rolling on....

Alrite ladies, buck up n lets clear up the cobwebs here n start blogging again. HAHA

Nice to hear all that update SJ, sorry I cant be of any help with the pictures of tat brand! but strangely, it doesnt seem all that popular in the states..haa. when's the finals?

Anyway Millward Brown is in Beach Road right? its not tat bad a location, is it? haha reveal a little bit more on the pay la....haha got 3K? if so, i'll be really really happy for you, and that also means u have to buy me a mega dinner when I'm back in June.

Looks like you girls are really nearing the end of student life! All the FYPs concluding...and its lik..what, 2 more mths before school ends? All that planning for grad trip has started huh? haha, WT is going to NZ...and I guess SJ's hongkong trip is just a romantic get-away? :p really aint having any plans for grad trip SJ? And, shan and xh going anywhere for your grad trip?

T-boon, hows everything? haha i only get to read ur occasional responses on the tag board...nth else about you gets to me, other than the fact that you sound like you haven changed a single bit. tats the feeling i'm getting la. hahaha

I am currently in.. Minnesota USA! Not that I am rich, but just that after a trip here..I gotta tighten my purse-strings..like seriously..haha think when i'm back in London I will just hide in my house and study..so that I wont go out and spend money. So..yea..i'm here in Minnesota...3rd time running...to visit my gf..oh yes, i'm attached, ha...but anw, ya here to visit her..celebrate her birthday..spend spring break with her...travelled to Chicago...not going anywhere else...and I'm trying to hole up in her room so that I can study for my up-coming exam in may. HAHA. Exams end on 29th May i think and I should be back in Singapore in the first week of June if nothing goes wrong. lets meet up then!

till then, hope to hear more buzz ard on this page cuz i check it everyday :) take care all and enjoy the remaining term in school!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home